motor mounts

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Jan 28 05:50:51 AKST 2003

George:

Hopefully Eric will continue to write!  We are working to open up the "tech"
section of the K-Factor so everyone has a chance to get something written up
in K-Factor.

This is by far the main attraction of the newsletter!  Eric, keep 'em
comming!!!  (everyone else, also!)

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.