motor mounts

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Tue Jan 28 05:51:35 AKST 2003

Hey Eric,
I'm bummed! With you no longer the NSRCA President, how are we going to be supplied with all those wonderful technological treatises so eloquently put forth in the
K-Factor? It was a source I had come to depend on for the increase in my learning curve and I will miss it sorely.
Disappointed,
Georgie

# discussion-request at nsrca.org