Help: Webra TruTurn Adapter Bushing Problem

Keith Black tkeithb at attbi.com
Wed Jan 8 07:51:59 AKST 2003

I've already tried pressing the bushing down with the prop nut and it didn't work, it was too tight. I tried both a plastic and metal bushing. I thought that maybe I could force the plastic one with the prop nut but that didn't work either.

Take a look at the following link to see a picture of what I'm talking about:
http://www.fototime.com/217F0696EE7CE3E/standard.jpg

Thanks,
Keith