Boxer 120 wings

Tomanek, Wojtek tomanekw at saic-abingdon.com
Wed Jan 8 06:25:41 AKST 2003

Nope, we'll do

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Bob Kane [mailto:getterflash at yahoo.com]
Sent:	Wednesday, January 08, 2003 10:02 AM
To:	discussion at nsrca.org
Subject:	RE: Boxer 120 wings

Sure, if you don't mind.  The guy's name is Gerald
Bekes, he came out to the last Michigan contest and
was very interested in giving pattern a try. He wants
to build his own plane, I suggested the Boxer would be
a good place to start. He has since acquired a set of
plans and wing cores.

--- "Tomanek, Wojtek" <tomanekw at saic-abingdon.com>
wrote:
> Bob
>
> I have one, yes the wing is a one piece held by four
> bolts.  Would you like
> me to measure dihedral on mine??
>
> Wojtek

=====