MK control horns

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Tue Jan 7 21:52:37 AKST 2003

Keith,

Spray a small amount of brake parts cleaner in the bearings (using
the little plastic tube) after each flying session and they'll stay
nice and clean.  The cleaner flushes out the grit & oil and
evaporates completely away in less than a minute.  I've been using it
for a couple of years now with no ill effect on the fittings or the
paint/monokote next to it that usually gets caught in the crossfire.
I also use it to clean the tailwheel assembly.  It's inexpensive and
it works great.

Jerry

--
Jerry Budd