Dates for Perry

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Feb 21 14:50:58 AKST 2003

In a message dated 2/21/2003 10:27:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
spbyrum at hiwaay.net writes:

> Subj:RE: Dates for Perry
> Date:2/21/2003 10:27:21 AM Eastern Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:spbyrum at hiwaay.net">spbyrum at hiwaay.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:discussion at nsrca.org">discussion at nsrca.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Setup begins at noon Friday, Feb 28.  Main show is Saturday, March 1
> beginning around 7:00 AM

Actually, the show opens to the public on Friaday night at 5PM and goes until
10.

District 3 will have a real booth this year. Drop by and say hey to the
troops "working" the tables. Intend to have some NSRCA shirts and caps and
pins, etc. and will also have a vcr going, showing Judging, TOC and WC tapes.

I haven't done it b4 so go easy on me with the  critique

Matt Kebabjian