CONTROL SURFACES

Chris Theron cft1 at absamail.co.za
Sat Feb 22 01:41:28 AKST 2003

Wayne

Maybe you can get into contact with Brian Hebert (Patriot designer) - maybe
he is still on the list - his 3D design had counter balances (although not
as large I think you intend installing) - ok for 3D/slow flying, but not as
good for normal pattern flying - makes the plane more difficult to trim etc.

Regards

Chris Theron
(South Africa)