What NiMH 6.0V battery charger do I need?

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Fri Feb 14 09:18:10 AKST 2003

I have to agree here.  There are several good multi use chargers out there. Technically the better ones are getting close in what they will do. I happen to use a SuperNova and it has done a great job for me in both setting a new pack or cycling with all the info and at any number of charge/discharge rates.  multiple types of packs, xcells nicad nimh, works great.  I even use it to charge all the nicad stuff in my kids toys(it will pay for itself just in that). I also have a Hangar 9 Double Vision field charger that has worked flawless it chargers at 750 mil and has a bar graph indicator to show the charge. Quick but not to high of a rate for that extra power for a long flight session when needed.  I have come to realize the cost of batteries and the charging equipment is a small price when compared to my time and the cost of an expensive pattern plane.

Wayne

# discussion-request at nsrca.org