What NiMH 6.0V battery charger do I need?

Keith Hoard khoard at midsouth.rr.com
Fri Feb 14 21:10:34 AKST 2003

I gotta agree also about the Supernova.  In addition to all the airplane and
lead-acid batteries, I use it to charge every household rechargeable
battery.  A little creative wiring and some bannana plugs and you're in
business. The Supernova is even "dummy proof" in case you get the polarity
wrong.  Energizer has just started selling AA NiMh batteries (green
lettering) and I've picked up two packs for everything around the house.
The wife unit just tosses them on my work bench when they're discharged!!

Keith L. Hoard
Cordova, TN
khoard at midsouth.rr.com

"Going to war without the French is like...boarding a submarine without a
parachute"