What NiMH 6.0V battery charger do I need?

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Fri Feb 14 09:02:51 AKST 2003

I use these too (Hobbico makes a similar one).  Found a dragging aileron
servo with it.  THis is another valuable component of our setup that is
not mandatory for sport fliers, but should be seriously considered for
competition pilots that expect 1000 flights from a plane.
--Lance

"Henderson,Eric" <Eric.Henderson at gartner.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
02/14/2003 11:55 AM