Near-New Sullivan Starter w/ Dual Battery Packs 4/Sale on eBay

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Fri Feb 14 01:35:18 AKST 2003

<shameless plug>

Hi all,

I've got a near new Sullivan electric starter (with dual sullivan
nicad battery packs and chargers) available on eBay.

Why might you care?  Well, as I write this the current bid is $12 so
unless something dramatic happens in the next day and a half,
somebody's going to get a great deal (and I'd just as soon have a
pattern flyer get this as anyone).

To see the item go to:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3114166774&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3114166774&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

If you're not interested in this item, please accept my apology.

Thx, Jerry

</shameless plug>
--
Jerry Budd