EconoKote vs. MonoKote

Ron Lockhart ronlock at comcast.net
Thu Feb 13 11:50:16 AKST 2003

My experience is much the same as Lance,
I find Ultracoat or Monocoat much better than
Econocoat.  Keep a hot iron moving a bit, and
the underlying foam should be OK.
I tried to use a roll of 10 year old Monocoat once.
That particular roll didn't stick very well, and
didn't shrink much at all.

Ron Lockhart