Angels Shadow for sale

Jason jshulman at theriver.com
Tue Feb 4 08:42:40 AKST 2003

Hi all,

I'm going to sell (or try to) one of my Angels Shadow's that I used in
Ireland. I'm asking $1700 plus $200 Crate and Shipping. It's is my primary
plane, but has some "friend"ly hanger rash. There is a crack near the nose,
and the paint has a few cracks in the chin cowl and canopy. It's flying with
the OS-1.40 EFI and ES pipe and Futaba 9206 servos. This one has also flown
on a YS, so you could set it up either way. Other than that, it still flies
great (going to practice with it after this is sent). I will take some
pictures of the problem areas and put it on this site:
http://groups.msn.com/JasonSAirplanesForSale/shoebox.msnw

Angels Shadow includes:
Hyde Mount (built in nose ring)
Tank, fuel dots and fuel lines
Spare unpainted chin cowl (if you don't like the YS cut-outs)
All pushrods with servo arms (Futaba)
Wing covers
Shipping crate
Futaba On/Off switch
Wheels
Pipe mount
Removable rudder/tail wheel
Removable stab

I have a 2nd one, but would only sell if the price was right (and no, we
aren't going to play a game for the plane). It only has about 20 flights on
it and is basically brand new.

Thanks,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com