Servo drmrnsions

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Sat Dec 13 12:02:57 AKST 2003

Buddy,
I am using these in "old goldie".  You may not want to recess the flange into the wing.  The angle of the flange is designed to sit on the wing surface as it is not parallel to the mounting lugs.  The flange is contoured to look nice on the surface too.  It blends/tapers around the edges, so if you recess it, it might not look right.  Also, I needed to put the flange on the wing surface just to allow enough clearance.  These servos are a bit heavier than the JR9411s but they have been very reliable for 2 years.
--Lance