District 2 News

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 13 11:37:59 AKST 2003

>From the first page:
Thank You,
Frank
Collinson

On behalf of all who know him I want to publicly acknowledge the fellow affectionately known as "Peter's Dad" in the Pattern Community.

Frank has repeatedly gone well beyond the call of duty in his role of  NSRCA District 2 Vice President.  He ignored the lack of funding for awards and spent from his own pocket on many occasions.  He spent  his valuable time attending to details that the rest of us frequently ignored. We will never know how many screw ups did not happen because Frank just plain "Took Care Of".

Although Frank has requested to be relieved, the election process has not been completely executed and things could still be changed. Since things are quiet at this Christmas Season most will not have noted that the D2 Web site has come down. Frank has moved to Winston Salem and is a Medical Doctor at Baptist Memorial Hospital.

In anticipation of this circumstance and after conferring with  Frank and Robert Gainey, I kept a copy of the web site framework that Frank Designed. I have modified that framework (more like shamelessly plagerized!) and I will be working on it as time permits in ANTICIPATION that Robert will be the next D2 VP.

I say "in Anticipation" because the election results are not announced at this time. Robert is a little sheepish about putting it up early, but I felt it best to have something up for District 2.

Should the unlikely occur, and Robert not be elected we will both be offering our support to the new VP.

              John Ferrell

http://home.earthlink.net/~johnferrell/D2homepage.htm

or

http://tinyurl.com/z3i1