Fuel/Water, Bearing/Rust

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sat Dec 6 18:07:44 AKST 2003

4C - Fuel/air is injected through intake valve.  Bearing hardly has anything
on it.
2C - Fuel/air is drawn through carb venturi through crankcase port windows,
then through bypass ports to top of piston.  Means the bearing is swimming
in the mix full time.

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net