Temptation building question

Tom Buyrc tomc at buyrc.com
Tue Dec 2 10:59:56 AKST 2003

On my Temptation, I used the MK bellcrank. I installed the 3M140 and cut
the wing tube hole at the 2C location. Everything balanced without a
problem. I used PPG and left the fuse gelcoat for the white areas. No
primer was used, but the surface was cleaned very well before painting.
It's a great airplane.

Tom Collins
www.BuyRC.com