Temptation building question

D Suding junk at velocitus.net
Tue Dec 2 11:42:46 AKST 2003

I used the method described by Troy Newman for elevator.  It adds very
little weight, and is SOLID.

http://www.cox-internet.com/donramsey/ElevatorControlSys.htm

The finish is paintable without primer.  In fact, I didn't even use white
paint. The white is already in the gel-coat, as long as you don't sand it
out.  I recommend sanding the whole fuse to remove the release agent
before painting colors. After color, put any decals on the fuse and seal
the whole thing with a light to medium coat of clear.

I flew my Temptation the other night, and it's a super flying model.  Hope
you're in the air soon!

-Dennis

# discussion-request at nsrca.org