D 2 Fall Contests

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 26 21:54:09 AKDT 2003

The weather has been extreme this entire year. It is hard to get any enthuiasm to fly, let alone ask people come and suffer with us. September & October have always been pretty nice. We at Barks were unaware of the Winston contest until after plans had been put in place for the District Champs.

There is a logical date available between the two contests, but weather is always a risk at this time because of the influence of tropical storms.

On the other hand, the grass is really great now & August is as bad as it gets!

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606