D 2 Fall Contests

Lee Davis lee at piedmontmodels.com
Wed Aug 27 09:11:37 AKDT 2003

Oct 18, 19 is the District 2 championshipship which will be held at BARKS,
Burlington NC, again this season.  We had a great time and turn out last
season with a number of visitors from other districts.  Please come again or
give it a go if you've not been in our neck of the woods.  Piedmont Models
will likely help host, since it's our home field, plus give away a plane to
a randomly drawn registered pilot.

Lee Davis
Piedmont Models
http://www.piedmontmodels.com/