D 2 Fall Contests

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 14:07:30 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 8/26/2003 4:11:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
troy_newman at msn.com writes:

> Without having them published I can't plan to attend....There are way to
> many other events that are advertised and published....
>  We are close to D2 events in the Carolinas but unfortunately nothing is on
> the Contest Calendar so....

Randy , Troy and all ,

Right now the dates for these contest as I was told are :

Sept . 20 & 21 NC State Championships at Winston -Salem
Oct. 18 & 19  D2  District Championships at BARKS .

Sorry for the confusion . It has been a bad year here in D2 as far as contest
are concerned.
I will see if I can get contact info on the list for these contest . Try to
have it later tonight .

Thanks for your patience
Robert Gainey