HVLP spray guns

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Tue Aug 12 18:13:18 AKDT 2003

Try some of the auto parts stores. Parts Plus in our area carries a very
nice gun for $70. it is dark red with a stainless paint holder.
This is the gun Bob Noll has been using for about 3 years now. I have
done 2 planes with mine, and Jim Quinn has use mine for at least 4
planes. Very good unit and it works on about 30# pressure.

Terry T.

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:30:32 -0500 "Steve & Cindy Kessler"