HVLP spray guns

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 18:35:41 AKDT 2003

Steve
Advanced Auto Parts stores sell the AmPro Mini Touch-Up HVLP Spray Gun Model
AR6029 that is great. It comes complete with Regulator and pressure gauge for
about $90.00  Specs are Air pressure---35-43 P. S. I.
               Spray pattern adjustable to 4"
                Needle nozzle 1.0 mm
                Cup Capacity  stainless steel 200cc gravity flow
                Fluid filter included
 Also  AmPro Service center P.O.Box 7353, Roanoke, VA 24019-0353
E-mail ampro411.hinet.net      Toll Free # 888-588-2958
Air, Paint and Spray pattern are adjustable, you can actually adjust it to
paint almost like an air brush for small areas. I have been using mine for about
two years now and have found nothing better.
Buddy