Mode 3 Dilemma

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 02:51:00 AKDT 2003

Opps

Terry Terrenoire <amad2terry at juno.com> wrote:YOU CAN"T have rudder and aileron on the same stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mode 3 is using a mode 2 Tx in mode 1 style, where the aileron and elevator are on seperate sticks.
Mode 4, I would guess, is mode 2 reversed, so the ail and ele would be on the left!

Terry T........converted from mode 2 to mode 1 after 7 years of flying, and have never been sorry. I love mode 1!!!!