Electric Pattern

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sun Aug 10 12:38:20 AKDT 2003

Lots of info coming out of this thread.  These packs aren't as little-known as some
of us fuel flyers might have believed.  Lots of behind-the-scenes-work has obviously
been going on.  Just as we've learned some construction innovations over the years
from the glider community, maybe it's now time for the e-folks to come forward and
help us into a new power source.  Volunteers?

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org