Electric Pattern

MKMSG at aol.com MKMSG at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 11:48:48 AKDT 2003

For those of you who may be interested in learning more about lithium polymer
batteries, chargers, sensorless/brushless motors, electronic speed
controllers, etc., suggest you spend time studying the threads on www.ezonemag.com.
There's a wealth of information there which will answer most of your questions.
Electric R/C is not new; however, the latest motors such as the Hacker C50
Acro series, when combined with the new lithium polymer batteries, offer a real
'shot in the arm' for those who might be getting bored with traditional glow
powered models.  I've been flying glow fuel powered R/C for over 55 years.  I
consider Jason's departure from the norm to be quite exciting for those looking
for something a little different.  I wish him great luck at the world
championships.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org