Painting

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Mon Apr 28 18:45:03 AKDT 2003

MessageVan,
Sounds like a good way to go but the first color was sprayed a few hours ago and the tape is still in place so I'm going to have that ridge at the edge. Just trying to figure out whether I need to sand it before the next color that will butt up to it, or if I can wait until all the colors are on and sand them all at once before the clear.

Thanks,
Verne