Painting

David Flynt davidflynt at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 28 18:11:20 AKDT 2003

Verne,

I have done adjacent color to color without color sanding, using PPG concept
and 3m fine line.  The trick is to avoid a heavy build-up of paint on the
tape line.  One way to do this is to use gravity to your advantage, starting
with the bottom of the fuse and working up.  Another way is to just limit
the amount of paint that you spray.   You will need to take your time when
taping off the prior color, or else you can get a gap between the two
adjacent colors.  Otherwise, you should not have any problems.

David