3M Engines

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Mon Apr 28 10:47:33 AKDT 2003

Hi,
With the Hyde mount inverted, the engine mounting surface is about 1/2" higher than the center of the hockey-puck. The whole mount moves down the same amount ... so the firewall gets three new mounting holes. I have had no problem with both an FZ a number of two-strokes in the JEKYLL. You need a nose-ring, of course.
Dean