Ultimate 10-300

RcAddict rc4fun at thebuzzards-nest.com
Mon Apr 21 04:15:20 AKDT 2003

Hi Larry
I'm not a pattern flyer but I've had two Ultimates the 1/4 scale Goldberg with a 120 and a 27% Ohio rc with a 50cc gasser . They both flew much the same they like to tip stall at low throttle settings you have to keep the speed up on landing and fly it to the ground. They are a hoot to fly though they do the most intense snaps of any airplane I've ever flown. I would suggest you get rid of as much weight as possible I know that's easier said that done. Anyway good luck.
John L.