Ultimate 10-300

jed241 at msn.com jed241 at msn.com
Fri Apr 18 08:45:14 AKDT 2003

This isn't a pattern topic, but I'm certain that many will share opinions, good / bad.<VBG>

Any thoughts on a Quadrotech 1/4 Scale Ultimate 10-300? I'm getting one at a good price.

Web-Site:  http://www.arcdirect.com/quadrotech/ultimate.htm

Any inherent problems with the kit, any mods to make it better / lighter?

I'm looking at a YS 1.40DZ w/ 3-bladed prop, is this enough power if it come out at 11.5lbs and who makes a Pitts muffler for it? What size prop would be used for a 3-bladed set up?

The stab is 1/4" balsa slab and/or stick I think, would it be beneficial to have foam cut for an airfoil stab and rudder?

I appreciate your thoughts, even if it's to sell it real fast.lol

Larry
NSRCA 3083
AMA 5024