Fuel tank vent location for Pumped 2-stroke engines & more

John Crozier sjcrozier at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 19:29:35 AKDT 2003

I use Tettra 90deg. outlets, connected by a 2" piece of fuel tube. Fuel goes
from the tank, through the outlets, to the engine.
Fueling and de-fueling is accomplished by disconnecting one end of the short
tube.
Disconnect one end of the tube to run the engine dry.
Vent line goes through the firewall, and hangs below the bottom of the cowl.
After filling the tank, a  check valve is inserted into the end of the vent
to prevent fuel from running out of the tank.( Lets air in, keeps fuel from
escaping.)
...croz...