Fuel tank vent location for Pumped 2-stroke engines & more

Kenneth Blackwell KBlackw at snowhill.com
Fri Apr 18 15:37:38 AKDT 2003

Incheol,

The Webra is 2.145" and the OS is 1.896" from bottom of flange to center of
exhaust.

I have had both Webra and 3M in my hands at the same time and the 3M is much
shorter in height than the Webra...but I didn't measure it.

I bring the vent out through the FW and drop it out the bottom of the
airplane.

Ken Blackwell