Fuel tank vent location for Pumped 2-stroke engines & more

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Fri Apr 18 14:41:44 AKDT 2003

Hi,
I have a question for those using OS 140, 3M 140/170, Webra 145 etc.
I am sure that the 3M engines have only one line connecting the engine and
fuel tank.
Where do you people put the vent line?  Firewall?

Also, would someone tell me the vertical distance from the bottom of
mounting flange (thrust line) to the center line of the exhaust port of OS
140, 3M 140, Webra 145?
Thank you,

Ihncheol Park
CompTIA A+ COMP10648565