DZ flying time

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Apr 18 12:32:12 AKDT 2003

Eric, et al,

Another big problem with the big gassies is WHO FLIES THEM LOCALLY. In my
club, it's sport fliers. Excepting for two good ones, the rest scare hell out
of me.
 Very dangerous. When they fly, I sit. Except, of course, when they take off
after I do, which gets to your whole noise issue and lack of hearing my
pattern planes.

Unfortunately, most of the sport or club fliers, go for the noise. It's
NASCAR to too many of them with a big WOW factor and an adrenaline rush. The
noisier the better

Folks, I think we may have been duped on this noise thing. I love my stealthy
pattern plane, but nobody else does. unless I'm flying alone,  nobody else
cares whetehr I hear my plane or not!!

Ed, on your DIZZY flying time, I suggest you go with a Webra 145 and 16 oz
tank. The most frugal set-up out there, in this size.

Matt Kebabjian