Best battery choice? + Current Draw used per flight

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Mon Apr 14 08:24:11 AKDT 2003

Brian
I am running the Webra on a Hyde type A mount with no nose ring.I use JR
equipment and only have  digital servo on Rudder. I can get 5-6
flights,maybe more, on a 1100 mah pack without a worry. This is 2 rounds of
masters pattern per-flight.So these flights at least 12-15 minutes.
Also you might want to check your prop-spinner balance.
Jim Ivey

jivey61 at msn.com