3M Mintor engine order

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Fri Apr 11 05:50:24 AKDT 2003

Wayne's right.  I'm just now placing a restock order.  Feel free to email
me privately to hop in for any of their products (pipes, 140, 170).  I am
willing to include an extra set of O-rings at no charge for the included
header because we don't know yet how long they'll last.  I may not continue
this in the future, once we can determine their average life expectancy.
The factory claims 150-200 flights on a set.  This would be acceptable, but
for now I'll include an extra set for anyone planning on using the header.

If you're interested, email me offlist.  I need to know if you want the
30mm or 60mm rise header.

--Lance

# discussion-request at nsrca.org