NEW CONTEST - Negotiating

ORLANDO FRETS ojfrets at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 10 15:21:31 AKDT 2003

Steve:
I had the same problem with my club. Trophies or plaques are expensive, and
may not be warranted for a pattern primer.
Instead of awarding trophies or plaques, make up paper certificates. Or
make your own plaques by cutting pieces of pine wood, sanded nicely (4"x5")
and fasten the picture to the wood. Using a digital camera, take a picture
of each entrant with their airplane, at the end of the contest, fasten the
pictures of the winners to the wood and walaaa, you have your awards. Cheap
and easy to make. However, the paper certificates are just as good. One
local contest does this in their pattern primer.
Orlando

# discussion-request at nsrca.org