NEW CONTEST - Negotiating

Keith Black tkeithb at attbi.com
Thu Apr 10 18:11:54 AKDT 2003

>From the point of view of a new intermediate pilot I honestly don't care
about trophies at a primer. Gray may say that's because I'm not going to win
anything ;-), but honestly I'm just thankful for the opportunity to fly and
prepare for the upcoming season. At the North Dallas primer Gene gave out
printed certificates which was quite adequate. Actually I felt like we
should be giving Gene and the senior judges certificates for hosting us.

As to the entry fee, he did charge a small entry fee that went to his club.
I'm fine with that since I'm sure it makes it politically easier for him to
convince his club to give up their field for a day if it will raise money
for the club.

Keith Black