NEW CONTEST - Negotiating

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 13:09:30 AKDT 2003

On the pattern primer, here are a few ideas to consider:
Ron Ellis runs a good one here in Florida and it costs his club virtually
nil. It also generates virtually nil. Here's what Ron does:

The trophies are computer generated and the frames are simple Wally World
specials. Entry fees are Nada, Zilch, Zero .

He flies the Sportsman, Intermed on Saturday and the Adv and Mast on Sunday 3
rounds each. Each day of flying is doine byat latest 2 PM. He gets about a
dozen to 15 fliers, mostly local folk, who just want to try the Pattern game.
Very few rules, costs and even effort, to do
 the primer

Yet the results are quite worthwhile. D3 has gotten about a half dozen
regular competitors out of this excercize. between last year and this year

Matt Kebabjian