Pattern Engine break in.

Jon Uhler juhler at jfmolloy.com
Thu Apr 10 12:45:26 AKDT 2003

With my sport planes, I like to break my motors in with a stick type plane.
I ran my Saito 100 on my Ultra Stick 60 for several gallons before using it
on my UCD 3D.  Never had a flame out or an engine related problem.  It runs
super smooth and is reliable.

Since my Focus will be new to me, and this 3M 140 will be new to me, I was
thinking it may be better to learn the motor on a more forgiving air frame
(Like an Ultra Stick 1.20).

Thoughts?

Jon
# discussion-request at nsrca.org