YS 91 Ac

William Clemons W.Clemons at m.cc.utah.edu
Thu Apr 10 13:12:25 AKDT 2003

I wanted to tell everybody that gave me an answer to my Ys 91 ac problem a big thank you!!!  Problem solved.  I like the simple little answers.  I have been flying YS since 94.  Been through it seems like them all. The NC, SC, l and DZ and no problems except for one worn out needle valve assembly.  I have a rep in my local club as being the luckiest sob with these motors thanks to all of you I can go to the field and retain the title even though it may be a little tarnished now.

Thanks again
William