3M 1.40

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Thu Apr 10 06:17:10 AKDT 2003

I disassembled the first 170 I got and it was clean inside.  I had the
same concern, but there was no problem.  I would think the 170 and 140
follow the same manufacturing process.  There's a description on the
aeroslave website.  Took me a while to reassemble it though.  Parts fit is
very tight tolerance.

--Lance

AAbdu at aol.com
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org