3M 1.40

AAbdu at aol.com AAbdu at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 05:56:59 AKDT 2003

Jon, I just saw it in person for the first time last weekend and it is a thing of beauty. The owner dissasembled it when it was new and said that he found a lot of metal shavings in his. Perhaps it just missed a step in the manufacturing process, or was a rare exception, but you might want to be careful turning it over new. I don't necessarily recommend taking apart a new engine (I would probably ruin it forever), but if you feel confident doing that it might be worth your trouble. Caveat, I am just passing on what I heard that you might get some benefit from. So, if something in there feels not-quite-right, check it out.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org