Glass and Foam Pattern Plane Construction

Glenn McClintic mcclintic1 at msn.com
Wed Apr 9 20:57:36 AKDT 2003

   I am putting together my first glass and foam pattern plane. It is a Jekyll 60 from Lamar and Jerry. I live in San Diego (Ocean Beach), and wonder if there are any pattern flyers in my area who would be willing to spend some time with me to answer questions as I work through this kit? I do have a good book on pattern plane construction and I bought Bob Knoll's video series, but I'm sure talking to someone in person would help me a lot.
   Thanks - Glenn