Glass and Foam Pattern Plane Construction

Kenneth Blackwell KBlackw at snowhill.com
Thu Apr 10 05:39:06 AKDT 2003

Glenn,

In addition to any one-on-one help that you may receive, I recommend that you obtain and study "Building a Pattern Airplane"...then if you want more help, look into the videos by Bob Noll.

You can find Bruce Thompson and Don Atwoods "Building a Pattern Airplane" at the following website. http://www.ranchcreek.com/airplane/default.htm

Also Bob Noll has several video tapes on pattern airplane construction. They are available from Robin's View Productions205 E. Center St. Box 68, Stockertown, PA 18083, Phone: 610-746-0106

Ken Blackwell