K-Factor vision of the future.

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Sep 30 05:27:24 AKDT 2002

Making the CD's is not a problem.  We can pay a company to make the (PRETTY
CHEAP) or purchase a machine that does 50 copies at a time (also, not to bad
in cost, considering).

Keep in mind, this stuff is just being discussed.... As far as I know,
nothing has been decided.

I have also just heard this weekend about a posibility of having a MAJOR
company publish the newsletter for us, at NO or MINIMAL charge.  Their fee
would be to have a few pages to advertise in.  We would still pay postage,
but the printing problem would be solved.  THIS IS NOT IN STONE!!!

Just trying to show that we have several options.  The Board is looking at
all options to get this problem solved.

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.