K-Factor vision of the future.

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Sun Sep 29 16:42:31 AKDT 2002

One other option is to mail out the K-FACTOR on floppy disk or CD ROM.  This would be the PDF file version that could be loaded on even an old computer and printed out.  No download time, and it comes in the mail, so you are "notified" when it's arrived.  Mass copying of this kind of format is not expensive.

I am for a printed version for those who want it, and a downloadable for those who would like that.  We will have to wait and see what the Board of Directors of NSRCA gets worked out.

The main problem right now is that there IS NO K-FACTOR!  I have not heard anything on when/if there will be another issue from our current editor.  I am sure that the Board is working on this problem, as to many, the K-Factor IS NSRCA.  As an advertiser, I am concerned.  As a member, I am concerned.  I'm sure you on this list are concerned.

It sounds like the Board is aware, and working to solve the problem.  They have been put in a very difficult situation due to the editor not having time to put into the K-Factor.  This will have to be resolved, and they are aware of this.

I feel sure we will here something from them soon on a solution, even if it is for the short-term.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505