Differential question

ronlock ronlock at comcast.net
Fri Sep 27 03:42:56 AKDT 2002

I agree with Larry on cutting the wing to remove most of the dihedral.

Whether you take dihedral out or not, use aileron differential,
more up aileron than down.   There isn't a specific correct
amount of how much more up.  You can experiment with that.
The "flatter" the bottom of the wing, the more diff you will want.
Fully symetrical wings need very little dif.

Ron Lockhart