K-Factor vision of the future.

ronlock ronlock at comcast.net
Wed Sep 25 13:57:28 AKDT 2002

Guess I should know better that to vent these "old
fashion" feelings, But-

Ive got a PC, cable hook up, net access, e-mail, etc.
I spend half my working day using a PC, then more time
at home with e-mail and other PC activities.

There comes a time when I want a hard copy of pleasant
things like the K-Factor to read in a comfortable chair
with a (fill in your choice) beer, coffee, wine, herbal tea,
etc.  Or take it to the field, use it as a marketing aid
at meetings, etc.

I understand the cost issues, but lets keep an option for
those that want the hard copy.  Maybe Bill's suggestion
for a REAL EASY printable version is part of the
solution.  And we need to keep in mind, for another
few years anyway, those without handy internet access.

Ron Lockhart

# discussion-request at nsrca.org